Rise to the Top with team tugman Wrestling training in CT
Team Tugman is one of the top wrestling clubs in CT, offering the best technical coaching in the state. Led by Coach Blair Tugman, a former high school and college wrestler and professional MMA fighter, we provide exceptional technique instruction while also focusing on the development of the whole athlete. Our wrestling club in CT attracts wrestlers of all ages and abilities from across the state and surrounding areas.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced wrestler looking to break through to the next level, Team Tugman’s wrestling training in CT is the perfect choice for you. With at least one state champion training with Blair every year, our proven track record speaks for itself. So if you’re looking for a wrestling club CT that can help you achieve your goals, look no further than Team Tugman.
At least one state champion trains with Blair every year.
YOU COULD BE NEXT!
- Over 30 years of wrestling experience
- Head Coach Hamden Hall Country Day School 2017-2019
- Assistant Coach Wesleyan University 2012-2016
- Head Coach Daniel Hand High School 2010-2011(25-1, SCC Group A Champions, SCC Tournament 2nd, Class L State 2nd, State Open 2nd, New England Championship 3rd)
- Wrestled DI at Lock Haven University
- AAU Freestyle Grand National Champion(2001)
- 4X NJ Freestyle High School State Champion
- 3X NJ Scholastic High School State Place Finisher
- 4X NJ Scholastic High School Region Place Finisher
- 1X NJ Scholastic High School Region Champion
- 4X NJ Scholastic High School District Champion
Got what it takes to be the best?
The Team Tugman Mission:
Team Tugman strives to develop well-trained and highly skilled athletes who become champions both on and off the mat.
We believe that young athletes can become proficient wrestlers if they work hard and develop a desire for greatness. By joining Team Tugman, girls and boys from kindergarten through high school will be provided with the opportunity to learn the sport of wrestling properly. Through the development of match skills, mental toughness, and wrestling savvy, they’ll gain the confidence necessary to take on any opponent.